Von A bis Z
Bitte klicken Sie auf einen Anfangsbuchstaben, um sich die entsprechenden Dienstleistungen anzuzeigen:
Deregistration at the Registration Authorities
If you move out of a residence and do not move into a new residence in Germany, then you have to deregister at the Registration Authorities.
This means that you always have to deregister, if you
- go and live abroad
- give up one of your residences in Germany (e.g. a secondary residence), without moving into a new residence.
On the other hand, you do not have to deregister if you
- move within Germany, i.e. move out of one residence and move into a new residence. In this case, it is sufficient to register in your new municipality. The municipality will then inform the previous municipality that you have moved house.
- give up your previous primary residence and thus your secondary residence becomes your sole residence or if you have several secondary residences, one of these secondary residences becomes your new primary residence. In this case you have to register the change in your primary residence to the Registration Authorities of your new primary residence within one week in writing. They then inform the Registration Authorities of your previous primary residence and if necessary also the authorities of your secondary residences.
Beglaubigungen, Führerscheinanträge, Fundbüro, Sondernutzungen, Verkehrsrechtliche Anordnungen Raumschaft Haslach
Standesamt - Bürgeramt
Standesamt, Ausweis- und Passwesen, Einwohnermeldewesen, An-/Abmeldungen, Führungszeugnisse, Gestattungen
|Montag bis Freitag||08.00-12.00 Uhr|
Friedhofsverwaltung, Fundbüro, Telefonzentrale
Ausweis- und Passwesen, Bußgelder, Einwohnermeldewesen, An-/Abmeldungen, Führungszeugnisse, Ordnungswidrigkeiten, Fischereischeine, Gewerbeangelegenheiten, Wahlen
Bürgeramt - Grundbucheinsichtsstelle
Montag - Freitag 08.00 - 12.00 Uhr
Leitung Bürgeramt, Gaststättenerlaubnisse, Sperrzeitverkürzungen, Wahlen
Grundbucheinsichtsstelle, Feuerwehrwesen, Straßenverkehrsbehörde
Rentensachen, Sozialhilfeanträge, Wohngeldanträge, Schülerbeförderung
You have to fill in and sign the official registration form for deregistration. The registration form is available at the municipal offices. In some municipalities, the registration form is also available as a download.
If the municipality has an automated register of residents, then you don’t have to fill in the registration form if you go in person to the registration authorities and confirm the accuracy of your data by signing a printout.
If the registration authorities have internet access, you can also transfer the required data to them by using a qualified electronic signature.
Tip: Members of the family, who have lived in the same flat and are also moving with you, can all use one registration form.
After having deregistered, you will receive a confirmation of deregistration for your files.
You have to deregister within a week.
If necessary, the registration authorities could ask you to present above all:
- the identity card or passport of the person required to register or members of the family
- children’s passport or birth certificate (for those children who do not own a passport)
In cases of doubt or if you have any questions or problems, please contact the relevant authorities directly.